We carefully chose fun, standards-based materials to help families practice important beginning reading skills. Games, activities, and nursery rhyme booklets to reinforce beginning sound identification and syllable segmentation, along with an English/Spanish family letter that includes parent tips, all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins—at home!
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 plastic storage bag
- Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
- 1 Graph the Syllables Literacy Center
- 6 Tiny Take Homes Nursery Rhymes softcover books:
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
Hey Diddle Diddle
I'm a Little Teapot
Jack and Jill
Little Miss Muffet
Size: 4¼" by 5 3/8 "
8 pages each
- 1 I Have... Who Has...? Small Group Beginning Sounds set (96 cards)
- Really Good Instructional Guide