Find the opposite! This set features 20 pairs of opposites for children to explore, providing a fun, real-world introduction to antonyms.
- Each antonym is presented in 2 contexts to help children recognize opposites in different situations
- Photographic imagery helps children make connections with real-world objects and experiences
- Promotes critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Includes activity guide
- Cards measure 6"L x 5-1/2"W
PreK-K Core Standards
- L.K.5b. Demonstrate understanding of frequently occurring verbs and adjectives by relating them to their opposites (antonyms).
- L.K.5c. Identify real-life connections between words and their use (e.g., note places at school that are colorful).
- MAT (P) Classify and sort objects by attributes.