Dedicated workbooks allow children to work and progress independently.
- Provided prompts help students practice writing and recognizing words that begin with each letter
- 3 guided writing lines and space for drawing on each page
- Students can trace and copy each letter
- Includes illustrations for each letter of the alphabet that students can color
- Spiral bound
- Lines are 1-1/4"H with red baseline, dotted midline and solid blue top line
- 9/16"H skip space
- 60 pages
- 8-1/2"W x 11"H each
- Exclusively ours
PreK-K Core Standards
- L.K.1a. Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- RF.K.1b. Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
- RF.K.1d. Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.