These dazzling magnetic shapes are irresistible to children! They're ideal for exploring spatial relations, color and shape recognition.
- MAGNETIC: These fun magnetic shapes are perfect for any young children to begin exploring spatial relations, color, and shape recognition
- EASY TO USE: These magnetic shapes are easy for young students to use and allow fore limitless creativity
- REUSABLE: These magnetic shapes can be reused and repositioned again and again to create new and exciting magnetic sculptures
- BRIGHT COLORS: Students will love to play with these brightly colored tiles to make cool creations, all while learning about colors and shapes
- STEM TOY: These vibrantly-colored shapes promote critical thinking, STEM concepts and classifying and sorting by attributes
K-3 Core Standards
- K-PS2-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to compare the effects of different strengths or different directions of pushes and pulls on the motion of an object.
- 1-PS4-3. Plan and conduct an investigation to determine the effect of placing objects made with different materials in the path of a beam of light.
- 3-PS2-3. Ask questions to determine cause and effect relationships of electric or magnetic interactions between two objects not in contact with each other.
- 3-PS2-2. Make observations and/or measurements of an object's motion to provide evidence that a pattern can be used to predict future motion.
- 3-PS2-4. Define a simple design problem that can be solved by applying scientific ideas about magnets.
- 3-PS2-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to provide evidence of the effects of balanced and unbalanced forces on the motion of an object.