Join these expressive characters for a game designed to specifically for social and emotional learning! Teach children to recognize facial expressions; identify them with emotional states; discover basic emotions; develop tolerance, empathy and respect for racial diversity and improve their vocabulary, speaking and listening skills.
- 6 characters with changeable bodies and faces representing different emotions-over 100 possible emotional character combinations
- Emotions represented are angry, astonished, bored, frightened, happy and sad
- Carry out a variety of activities that involve observing and feeling
- For more interactive fun, play the companion game on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- 18 block pieces with 6 cards in a box with handle
- Largest block piece measures 3-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 3-1/4
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.