Four huggable, expressive dolls help children identify and accept strong emotions and understand how their actions affect themselves and others. Dolls are 18" tall with embroidered features, appliqued hair, and removable clothing. Dolls display four emotions: peaceful, surprised, shy, and disgusted. Recommended for children ages 3 years and older.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Young children experience a variety of emotions, often very intensely. The Emotions Dolls allow children the opportunity to talk about emotions with the security of a cute, huggable, expressive doll
- EMOTION MANAGEMENT: When children learn to recognize and label emotions, they begin to express feelings appropriately and mange their intense emotions
- PROMOTES EMPATHY: As children learn to accept their emotions, they begin to realize that others also have similar feelings. This awareness helps children understand how their actions affect themselves and others
- DETAILED CONSTRUCTION: 18" tall plush dolls have finely embroidered facial features, soft appliqued hair, and bright clothing with the name of each emotion printed in both English and Spanish. Clothing is removable and machine washable
- COMPANION SET TO EMODOLLS: Emotions featured are peaceful, surprised, shy, and disgusted. Set makes a perfect companion to our original EMODOLLS with the emotions happy, sad, scared, and mad. Both sets feature a mix of gender and ethnicities