Expand vocabulary as you talk about emotions.
- SET INCLUDES: 25 posters in storage pouch.
- SIZE: Posters measure 16 inches L x 12 inches H.
- QUALITY: Sturdy poster board is full-color printed and features a double-lamination for long term use.
- DESIGN: Real photography posters are designed to expand children's vocabulary and they talk about their emotions and feelings.Posters can be hung around classroom as center decor. This product targets a variety of interests. Supports social emotional, self- esteem and social awareness education
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands concepts such as: growth, change, learning, self, family, group.
- SOC (P) Begin to understand personal development and the characteristics we share with others
K-3 Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands that people belong to groups and institutions that influence them.
- SOC (2) Understands that individuals, groups, and institutions share common elements and also have unique characteristics.
- SOC (3) Understands individual choices are influenced by personal and social factors.
- SOC (1) Understands concepts such as: community, culture, role, competition, cooperation, rules, and norms.
- SOC (2) Understands physical, intellectual, and emotional growth affect individual identity, growth, and interactions with others.
- SOC (3) Understands the impact of families, schools, religious institutions, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic groups on their lives.