Identify emotions while having fun creating different facial expressions! Kids create different facial expressions by choosing one upper half face template and one lower half face template. Great tool for introducing all children to social emotional awareness, and especially helpful with teaching children with Autism, ADHD, or special needs. Set includes 18 transparent half-face templates, and 6 face-shaped mirrors.
- TEACH EMPATHY: Help children identify and express feelings, moods and emotions
- REALISTIC ILLUSTRATIONS: A wide array of expressions displaying emotions such as happiness, excitement, surprise, sadness, worry, anger, disgust, fear, shame, contentment, and joy
- LIGHT TABLE: Transparent templates are perfect for light tables, which offer an added layer of play and exploration
- SET INCLUDES: 18 transparent half-face templates. Each upper- and lower-face template measure about 6 inches across, for a full-face measuring about 6 inches in diameter. The 2mm shatter-proof mirrors are sized and shaped to match the face templates
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.