Help raise awareness of differing abilities with the problem solving of puzzles! Images capture real school settings and promote social-emotional development. 11-3/4" x 8-1/2" wood puzzles, 12 pieces each.
- Develops pincer grasp, same muscle group used for writing
- Can be worked on independently or with a group
- Targets NAEYC Areas of Development: Social-Emotional Development
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands individual development and identity helps us know who we are and how we change.
- SOC (P) Begin to understand personal development and the characteristics we share with others
K-3 Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands that people belong to groups and institutions that influence them.
- SOC (2) Understands that individuals, groups, and institutions share common elements and also have unique characteristics.
- SOC (3) Understands individual choices are influenced by personal and social factors.
- SOC (1) Understands concepts such as: community, culture, role, competition, cooperation, rules, and norms.
- SOC (2) Understands physical, intellectual, and emotional growth affect individual identity, growth, and interactions with others.
- SOC (3) Understands the impact of families, schools, religious institutions, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic groups on their lives.