The key to bully-free schools is character development from a young age. This set explores the Character Counts Six Pillars of Character Education with an ant-bullying spin. Full color photos, honest text and real-life exaples help these books hit home.
Am a Good Citizen*I Am Caring*I Am Fair*I Am Respectful*I Am Responsible*I Am Trustworthy
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands rules and laws can serve to support order and protect individual rights.
- SOC (P) Understand rules and laws can serve to support order and protect individual rights.
- SOC (P) Show awareness of community job responsibilities and the need for community rules.
K-3 Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands individual development and identity helps us know who we are and how we change.
- SOC (K) Understands concepts such as: growth, change, learning, self, family, group.
- SOC (1) Understands individuals bring specific abilities, interest, and talents in working with others to make decisions and solve problems.
- SOC (K) Understands that "culture" refers to the behaviors, beliefs, values, traditions, institutions, and ways of living together of a group of people.
- SOC (1) Understands concepts such as: similarities, differences, beliefs, values, cohesion, and diversity.
- SOC (1) Understands individuals have characteristics that are both distinct from and similar to those of others.