Children can develop listening skills while learning to identify feelings and facial expressions. To play the game, children listen to the sounds on the CD and match their tokens to images on the game boards with what they hear.
- Encourages exploration of the look and tone of emotions with how they relate to different narrative statements.
- Each game set includes 12 game cards (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" each) with 8 photos per card, 120 game tokens, an audio CD
- Faces and feelings include: happy, angry, tired, disgusted, thinking, worried, bored, sad/hurt, pouting, scared, excited, in trouble, shocked and silly
- No reading required
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.