Get ready for lots of imaginative role-play. Our set of figures, puzzles, and books help foster awareness of what makes a family.
- This set will help teach children ethnic and cultural diversity, as well as respect for individual differences and similarities
- Includes African-American, Asian, Hispanic and Caucasian families
- Includes 28 pretend play figures, set of 12 wooden puzzles with corresponding photos
- Includes set of 7 books
- Book titles include Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Brothers and Sisters, Cousins, Foster Parents, and Role Models.
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.