These engaging posters will encourage kids to think about others and broaden their knowledge about the world.
- They're ideal for prompting children to share about themselves with the class
- Use as a group activity or student of the week display
- 30 posters in the set
- Posters measure 17"W x 22"H
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (P) Show awareness of self and know personal characteristics and information.
- SOC (K) Understands individual development and identity helps us know who we are and how we change.
K-3 Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands that people belong to groups and institutions that influence them.
- SOC (2) Understands that individuals, groups, and institutions share common elements and also have unique characteristics.
- SOC (3) Understands individual choices are influenced by personal and social factors.
- SOC (1) Understands concepts such as: community, culture, role, competition, cooperation, rules, and norms.
- SOC (2) Understands physical, intellectual, and emotional growth affect individual identity, growth, and interactions with others.
- SOC (3) Understands the impact of families, schools, religious institutions, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic groups on their lives.