What do you want to be when you grow up?
- This series gives young readers an introduction to people in their communities and the types of jobs that they do
- Books depict Mail Carriers, Nurses, Dentists, Police Officers, Plumbers, Construction Workers, Bus Drivers, Firefighters, Veterinarians and Farmers.
- A photo diagram at the end of the book highlights places where these people work
- Set of 10 books with real photos
- Books are 7-3/4 square inches.
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.