Puzzle up! Build upwards with these blocks to create vertical puzzles. This bilingual puzzle set encourages the development of social emotional learning, cognitive skills, and fine motor skills. Celebrate diversity and inclusion with puzzles showcasing families from different cultures. Recommended for children ages 3 years and older.
- LEARN LANGUAGES: Puzzle Up is a bilingual puzzle that uses building blocks to create a vertical puzzle, enticing children to have fun while learning simple words in other languages. Parents and teachers can use Puzzle Up to help develop a child's interest in new languages, which in turn can expand a child's world
- CELEBRATE DIVERSITY: There are 4 different ethnicities in this puzzle collection: Asian, African American, Hispanic, and Caucasian. The family groups can be mixed and matched and are a great starting point to talk about family groups and how children fit into a diverse and multicultural society
- HIGH-QUALITY PIECES: There are 8 bricks in each puzzle and a total of 6 puzzles for each family group, making this a 192 piece set. Puzzle pieces easily wipe clean
- COMPACT STORAGE: Each puzzle set comes in a convenient container to keep the pieces organized and safe when not in use
- GREAT FOR GIFT GIVING: Makes a great gift for birthdays and holidays as a fun option for hands-on, screen-free play