Solid wood blocks with real photographs of children wearing traditional celebratory clothing from different regions around the world.
- Our exclusive photo realism blocks portray boys and girls in costumes featuring: Saudi Arabia, China, Germany, India, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, Russia, and Native American traditional wear
- Blocks are constructed of solid beech wood, and measure about 4"H x 2"W x 1" thick
- Each block is printed on both sides
- Through play children learn, grow and develop their social awareness
- As they gain knowledge of the diverse world they live in, they develop a sense of acceptance, and gain understanding of themselves and others
- These photo blocks promote acceptance of different appearances and lifestyles
- Teacher's activity guide in both English and Spanish included