WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Get the whole family involved! This kit takes students from the very basics of addition and subtraction through the number 20. There is a journal for word problems, a dry erase board for practicing addition and subtraction with a number line, and an interactive stick puzzle set that helps students hone their basic math skills at home.
* 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
* Size: 11" by 12 3/4 "
* 1 plastic storage bag
* Size: 14" by 12", plus handle
* 1 What Is the Story Problem? Math Journal
* Size: 8 1/2 " by 11"
* 32 pages
* 1 Addition And Subtraction Through 10 - Mental Math Sticks™ puzzle
* 1 Number Line 0-10 and 0-20 double-sided dry erase board
* Size: 12" by 4"
* 2 Addition and Subtraction Dice (10-sided numbered dice: 1 addition die and 1 subtraction die)
* 1 dry erase marker
* 1 Mega Math pencil
* Really Good Instructional Guide
Really Good Stuff