The best money for your money! Our set features 220 realistic paper bills and 205 real-size metallic plastic coins in a durable bright green plastic tray with clear lid.
- SET INCLUDES: 1 tray, 220 paper bills and 205 plastic coins. Bills include: 50 ones, 50 fives, 40 tens, 40 twenties, 20 fifties and 20 hundreds. Coins include: 100 pennies, 30 nickels, 30 dimes, 30 quarters, 10 fifty-cent pieces and 5 Sacagawea dollars.
- SIZE: Tray with lid measures 22-1/2 inches L x 12 inches W x 2 inches H.
- QUALITY: Realistic paper bills and real-sized metallic plastic coins in durable bright green plastic tray with clear lid.
- DESIGN: 12-well tray is designed to hold and organize bills and coins. Ideal for use as a cash drawer for dramatic or role play.
- EDUCATIONAL: Supports early math and STEM skills such as counting, shape and number recognition.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands the characteristics and functions of money and its uses.
- SOC (P) Understand the uses of money.
- K.CC.A.2. Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
K-3 Core Standards
- 2.MD.C.8 Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and � symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?
- 2.MD.D.10 Draw a picture graph and a bar graph (with single-unit scale) to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put-together, take-apart, and compare problems1 using information presented in a bar graph.
- SOC (K) Understands that "culture" refers to the behaviors, beliefs, values, traditions, institutions, and ways of living together of a group of people.
- K.MD.B.3 Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- 1.MD.C.4 Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.