Young scientists will love to look through these big magnifying glasses.
- SET INCLUDES: 6 blue magnifiers with yellow handles to keep children from loosing or dropping magnifiers.
- SIZE: Magnifiers measure 7-1/2" inches L x 3-1/2 inches W with easy-to-hold 4 inch handles.
- QUALITY: Durable plastic handle and frame surround thick acrylic magnifier. Ideal for making observations and gathering information.
- DESIGN: Designed with 2 inches Dia. magnifier inset offers 3x magnification.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Exclusive science product sets target a variety of interests. Supports STEM and Early STEM studies.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.