Young readers fascinated by the changing skies can focus on different types of weather and its causes.
- Each book features dazzling color photographs
- Topics include: clouds, lightning, rain, snow, sunshine, thunder and wind
- 24 pages each
- 8"W x 6-3/4"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-ESS3-2. Ask questions to obtain information about the purpose of weather forecasting to prepare for, and respond to, severe weather.
- SCI (P) Understand how life is affected because of weather conditions and make predictions.
- K-ESS2-1. Use and share observations of local weather conditions to describe patterns over time.