Crayola created STEAM Design-a-Game for Classrooms, Grades 4-5. Introducing a create-to-learn STEM Educational Board Game Kit from created® by Crayola®. Designed as a Kindergarten and 1st grade activity, this isn't your everyday kids' board game, it uses standards-based approaches to deepen students' knowledge of curriculum, build their strategic planning skills, and empower them as decision makers. Ideal for holiday and summer crafting, game fun.
- INCLUDES CRAYOLA FAVORITES: 32 1 ounce packs of Model Magic, 36 Erasable Colored Pencils, & 64 Silly Scents Broad Line Markers
- PLUS SPECIALTY PRODUCTS: 8 Wet Erase Sheets, 32 Wet-Erase Markers, 8 Sponges, 300 Paper Cards, 300 Wet Erase Cards, 8 Blank Game Boards, 2 Sticker Sheets for Dice, 16 Foam Dice
- BENEFITS: Set includes a comprehensive 72 page Teacher's Resource Book with methods and planning guides that includes ideas for how to get students started
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Students work in teams of 4 to develop unique age-appropriate game objectives, rules, game play & currencies to solve a problem. They will learn how to assess, think, and learn to communicate while building metacognitive skills
- FUN: This kit is the perfect balance of education, creativity, & fun