Alphabet puzzle set of 26 puzzles features uppercase and lowercase letters in bright colors. Each puzzle has 4 chunky pieces: 1 piece printed with uppercase and lowercase letters and 3 pieces with photo images of familiar (and some not-so-familiar) objects that represent the corresponding letter. For guidance, the names of images are printed right on the puzzle trays. Heat-transfer printing process and wooden construction are sturdy and durable for years of alphabet learning fun. Puzzle trays measure 6 inches x 8 inches. Pieces measure approximately 2 inches x 2 inches. For children ages 3 years and older.
- A-B-C LEARNING FUN: Kids will love solving all 26 puzzles - one for each letter of the alphabet. Each puzzle has 4 chunky pieces that represent the corresponding letter.
- REAL LIFE PHOTOS: Each puzzle has 3 photo-images of familiar (and some not-so-familiar) objects. Kids readily relate to photos of everyday objects like apple, balloon, and jacket. And they can expand their knowledge with images of new objects like iguana, urchin, and veterinarian - learning new words is fun!
- LETTERS AND WORDS ENCOURAGE EARLY LITERACY: Each puzzle includes one chunky piece with uppercase and lowercase printed letters. Names of images are printed right on each puzzle tray, with the first letter of each word in a contrasting color to emphasize letter recognition and beginning sounds.
- STURDY, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Photo images are heat-transferred onto wood and coated for durability. All pieces easily fit into self-correcting die-cut wells in sturdy 6 inch x 8 inch wooden puzzle trays.
- GREAT FOR GIFT GIVING: Makes a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, and holidays as an alternate option to screen-free play.