Guess which objects are magnetic? That's the fun (and the learning!) behind our Magnetic Discovery Board.
- SET INCLUDES: 16 wells filled with multiple materials. Magnetic wand sold separately.
- SIZE: Board measures 9 inches x 12 inches x 3/4 inches. Board is large enough for more than one child to use at the same time.
- QUALITY: Solid wood board with thick acrylic top is durable for long lasting use in classroom or home.
- DESIGN: Board is designed to use with a magnet. Children can predict, observe and record their findings on what items will be attracted to the magnet.
- EDUCATIONAL VALUE: Exclusive science product sets target a variety of interests.Supports STEM and Early STEM studies.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.
- K-PS2-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to compare the effects of different strengths or different directions of pushes and pulls on the motion of an object.
K-3 Core Standards
- 2-PS1-3. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account of how an object made of a small set of pieces can be disassembled and made into a new object.
- 3-PS2-4. Define a simple design problem that can be solved by applying scientific ideas about magnets.
- 3-PS2-3. Ask questions to determine cause and effect relationships of electric or magnetic interactions between two objects not in contact with each other.