Introduce basic measuring in inches and metrics (cm/mm) with our solid wood rulers.
- Safe for children-thoroughly tested and designed without metal edges that other wooden rulers have
- Use for arts and crafts, math and science curriculum
- Practice drawing straight lines
- 12"L x 1"W
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.