Use this quality instrument to listen to heartbeats, breathing or stomach gurgling. A great way for teachers to demonstrate what a doctor does during a visit. This is not a toy.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the needs of different plants and animals.
K-3 Core Standards
- 1-LS3-1. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account that young plants and animals are like, but not exactly like, their parents.
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
- 3-LS3-2. Use evidence to support the explanation that traits can be influenced by the environment.