Explore nature from the smallest insects to the tallest trees!
- Beautiful, minimalist illustrations provide an engaging visual approach to learning basic science vocabulary terms
- Develop children's interest in nature and science and assist them in identifying a variety of animals and plants and their parts
- Includes 4 titles: Learning About Animals, Learning About Trees, Learning About Insects, Learning About Plants
- Each 24-page book measures 6"Sq.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the need for the sun.
- SOC (P) Recognize that people share the environment with other people, animals and plants.
- LAN (P) With prompting and support, ask & answer questions about details in informational text.