This 38"H unit features an exclusive one piece molded ABS top and basin for easy cleaning. An award-winning solution to local and state hand-washing requirements for licensing, without the high cost of new plumbing and installation. Now sinks can be in any classroom!
Ozark River® Portable Hot Water Sinks are recognized and endorsed by licensing and health agencies as a solution for fighting infectious diseases with hand-washing. Check with your state & health department licensor to ensure that these products meet all sanitary standard requirements.
Ozark River® Portable Hot Water Sinks contribute to better classroom health. Other benefits include:
- Hot and cold water system; average temp is 110 degrees to 115 degrees
- Scald guard feature prevents water temperature from going higher than 125 degrees
- Self-contained hand washing station, no plumbing required
- Exclusive one-piece ABS top and oval basin for easy cleaning
- Comes with built-in soap dispenser
- Durable, attractive, locking maple laminate cabinet
- Hoses easily attach to tanks with Quick Connect™ feature
- Front locking swivel casters for stability when needed and ease of movement when desired
- Includes one 5-gallon fresh water tank and one 6-gallon waste water tank; provides 40- 15 second hand-washings
- Components comply with one or more of the following standard; FDA, UL, CSA and NSF
- Includes one 1-oz. Steramine® Quarternary Packet
- 2-year limited warranty
*Standard oval ABS: 14"W x 11"L x 6"D
Dimension and Weight:
*Cabinet dimensions: 38"H x 25-1/2"W x 17-1/2"D
*Approximate weight: 95 lbs.
*Grounded, dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker per sink unit
*Sink must be placed on a dry, inside level surface
*If extension cord is used, cord must be a 12/3, rated at 20 amps or higher
*GFCI Protection with grounded plug
*ADA compliant blade handles