Environments® Infant Storage Shelves with Maple Laminate Back
Item # 900039
Drop Ship/Special Shipping Applies. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Full details This Truck Icon means this item requires special handling and/or shipping. This product is not eligible for free or expedited shipping unless otherwise specified. Instead, we will add 15% to the merchandise total of these items for shipping, regardless of your order total. In some cases, the item may be sent directly from the manufacturer. Please Click Here to see our shipping section for further information.
Ships within 12 weeks
Organize games, books, manipulatives, and more with this Infant Storage Unit by Environments. Maple-patterned wood tones and the easy-care durability of laminate create a warm and nurturing environment that is tough enough to withstand the realities of early childhood spaces. Top surface can be used for additional storage or as a play space for little ones. Great for use in preschools, classrooms, daycares, and at home. Proudly made in the USA and meets major environmental standards. Exclusive to Discount School Supply.
- Ship times will vary based on product availability. Current lead times are 12 weeks.
- ENCOURAGE INDEPENDENCE: This storage unit is just the right height for little ones to independently access toys, developing autonomy and the ability to make choices
- SAFETY IS KEY: Unit features smooth, rounded corners and an extra-deep depth of 16 inches for ultimate stability and tip-resistance
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of 3/4 inch thick melamine laminate, this unit is exceptionally durable. Very resistant to stains, scratches, and impact damage
- EASY TO CLEAN: Surface easily wipes clean with a mild soap and water solution
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Ships fully assembled in protective packaging. Item measures 48 inches L x 16 inches H x 16 inches D