Children will be inspired to be creative and build with these distinctive Tree Blocks. Tree Blocks are made directly from reclaimed tree branches - no live trees were used to make Tree Blocks, only surplus treetops and abandoned fruit tree braches. After the wooden shapes are cut, they are carefully smoothed and sanded for safety.
- Children can build choosing from 36 pieces in a variety of tree shapes including "Y" shaped branching pieces, blocky stump pieces, bridges and circular trunk sections
- Supports successful building, fine motor and early math skills
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and learning spatial relationships
- Provides opportunities for cooperative play and social and emotional growth
- Each piece is precisely cut in five heights: 3/4", 1-1/2", 2-1/4", 3", and 4"
- Pieces range in diameter from 1" to 5-1/2" and in height from 4" to 10"
- Finished with flax oil for a natural sheen
- Cotton storage bag measures with a drawstring closure
- Contains natural variations in the wood