Costumes designed for movement! Fringe, fur, ribbons and ruffles move easily and make dancing an exciting sensory experience. These costumes are based on authentic cultural dancewear but modified with front hook & loop closures for adjustability. Costumes designed to represent these cultural regions and dances include: America (Texas Two Step), Latin (Cha-cha-cha), Pacific Islands (Hula), Asia (Lion Dance) and Ireland (Jig). The included dance cards provide cultural background and directions for simple dances with photographs and easy-to-understand language. Add your favorite music for a global dance fest! For children ages 3 years and older.
- AMERICAN COUNTRY DANCE INCLUDES: Girl's costume: fringed vest & elasticized skirt (12-inches long). Boy's costume: fringed vest and hat.
- LATIN DANCE INCLUDES: Girl's costume: elasticized long skirt (18-inches long) and two arm bands. Boy's costume: vest with attached sash and hat.
- IRISH DANCE INCLUDES: Girl's costume: short gored dress (22-inches long from shoulder). Boy's costume: vest and adjustable bow tie.
- PACIFIC ISLANDS INCLUDES: Girl's costume: adjustable hula skirt (18-inches long) and adjustable flower headband (or necklace). Boy's costume: adjustable leaf skirt (17-inches long), elasticized headband and two adjustable arm bands (or leg bands).
- CHINESE LION INCLUDES: "Fur" trimmed scarf (50-inches long) and two pairs of adjustable leggings. The scarf is attached to lion head with hook & loop strips to easily remove and is rich with cute applique details. The head and scarf include elastic strip handles.