Excellerations® Lightweight Trike- Red
Item # LITERED
Out of Stock
Drop Ship/Special Shipping Applies Full details This Truck Icon means this item requires special handling and/or shipping. This product is not eligible for free or expedited shipping unless otherwise specified. Instead, we will add 20% to the merchandise total of these items for shipping, regardless of your order total. In some cases, the item may be sent directly from the manufacturer. Please Click Here to see our shipping section for further information.
Typically ships in 2 days
Ages 2+ / Toddler
Updated, streamlined design helps little ones develop balance and coordination while having fun! The lightweight trike is designed with a low contoured seat, soft nubby handlebars, broad rear wheel base, and textured "no-slip" pedals. Steering fork has built-in limiter to prevent over-steering. Easy assembly with step-by-step full color photos. Assembled trike measures 26 inches long x 21 inches wide x 21 inches high at handlebars (seat is 12 inches high). Trike weighs just over 10lbs and has a 50lb weight capacity. For children ages 2 years and older.
- EASY RIDING: Riding a bike is a great way to develop balance and coordination, and this updated, streamlined design makes riding easy and fun for kids. 12-inch-high contoured seat makes it easy to get on and off and soft nubby handlebars are comfortable to grasp.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND DURABILITY: The broad rear wheel base is super-stable and resists tipping and the big textured pedals grip shoes so feet stay put. The steering fork has a built-in limiter to prevent over-steering. Metal frame and tough plastic seat and handlebars are built for years of riding fun and non-inflatable tires mean no flat tires to slow you down!
- PERFECT SIZE LITTLE RIDERS: The assembled trike measures 22 inches L x 21 inches W x 21 inches H at handlebars and weighs just over 10 pounds - easy for young riders ages 2 years and older to handle.
- WEIGHT LIMIT: For children up to 50lbs
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: Easy to follow instruction guide with step-by-step full color photographs - all you need is a screwdriver!
Age / Grade
Ages 2+ / Toddler