Environments® Mobile Sensory Table
Item # EN1857
Kids learn about our world experientially. To connect the brain to the body, it's important to include sensory activities in a child's life to enhance their cognitive development process. Additionally, many classrooms are offering kids multi-level work environments, including floor, desk-height, and standing. This versatile sensory table will provide the cognitive/sensory experiences kids need as well as a standing workspace when the included plastic lids are in place.
- SOCIAL SENSORY PLAY: This sensory table has 4 tubs for social play. Fill each tub with a different sensory experience, then have kids rotate every 15 minutes. Matching lids are included to keep each tub's contents clean between uses.
- PREMIUM BIRCH-PLY: This unit is constructed using our unique, contemporary, cream-colored, premium, birch-ply. It features rounded corners for safety and a kid-tough, UV finish that makes it stain- and scratch-resistant.
- MOBILE: This unit features oversized, swiveling, industrial-grade wheels designed for an increased weight capacity. The wheels’ rubberized tread makes it easy to roll this unit over doorways and on the carpet. Each unit has 2 locking casters.
- STORAGE SHELVES: With 2 lower shelves, this unit has plenty of space to store Kidfetti, rice, sand, oatmeal, and small toys kids can search for during play time.
- DIMENSIONS: 34.44"W x 27.9"D x 24.5"H. WARRANTY: This unit features our signature, lifetime warranty excluding the plastic tubs which have 2-year warranties. This unit is GREENGUARD Gold Certified.