Sensory play for toddlers! The Toddler Sensory Table provides the ultimate hands-on learning experience. This unit features sturdy construction and a table surface that's just the right height to engage toddlers. Perfect addition to early learning environments and childcare centers. Recommended for ages 18 months and up.
- SENSORY PLAY: Give kids a relaxing and stress-reducing sensory experience. Sensory tables promote the development of fine motor skills, cognitive skills, self-esteem, confidence, and social interaction
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Designed with two clear, surface mounted removable plastic trays with protective lids that hold sensory materials for little hands to explore and learn. There's plenty of room for additional storage underneath with a large open fixed shelf
- DURABLE: Constructed in beautiful, sturdy birch plywood with no visible screws or joinery for a fine finished furniture look in safe, non-toxic natural UV finish that won't yellow and withstands rigorous use. All edges and corners are rounded over and sanded smooth for safety
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Made in the USA, the Toddler Sensory Table comes with a lifetime warranty and is Greenguard Gold certified to help ensure healthier indoor environments
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Ships fully assembled and includes floor glides. Item measures 18-1/2 inches W x 29-1/2 inches D x 14 inches H. Each plastic tray measures 10-1/2 inches L x 13 inches W x 5 inches D