Really Good Stuff Chair Pockets offer roomy gusseted pockets and a clear plastic sleeve which hold a replaceable name tag. Choose a style and color that best fits your classroom. Efficiently and effectively managing your classroom is one of your many keys to a successful school year. Keep your students - and yourself - organized with Really Good Stuff Grouping Chair Pockets in chic Black with color coded piping. Chair pockets have a roomy storage pocket, fit comfortably over the students chair, and don't need to be tied to the chair. They will stand up to your energetic students and are easily spot cleaned if a kid-sized mess should happen.
Made of strong, durable fabric with a stitched-on hanging loop, our chair pocket organizer is 16 ½” x 15” (inside pocket width 16 ½””x 8 ½" deep), has a roomy storage pocket with open bottom corners and two metal rivets. A clear plastic sleeve on each chair pocket holds a replaceable name tag (size 9 ¾" x 3 ½" each), so your chair pockets are an economical investment for your classroom that can be used year after year. In addition to helping students organize books and papers, our Grouping Chair Pockets in chic Black with color coded piping are durable and water resistant.
Available in a variety of styles, fun colors and designs, Really Good Stuff chair pockets will add a colorful touch to your classroom décor and keep your room and students organized.
- CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION: This pack includes 48 grouping chair pockets in chic black with color coded piping with 48 name tags. Pack includes 12 of each color blue, red, yellow, and green. Really Good Stuff Grouping Chair Pockets help students organize their materials and maximize desk space and allow you to color-code groups for easy classroom management. They offer a roomy gusseted pocket, clear plastic sleeve which hold a replaceable name tag, and a sturdy loop for hanging. Choose a style and color that best fit your needs and classroom.
- DURABLE: Made of durable water resistant fabric, our chair pocket organizer is 16 ½” x 15” (inside pocket width 16 ½” x 8 ½” deep). Clear plastic sleeves hold a replaceable name tag (size 9 ¾” x 3 ½” each).
- PERFECT FIT: Easily slip these sturdy organizers over the backs of your classroom chairs to instantly boost your storage space. They don’t need to be tied on, so they are more secure on the chair.
- COLOR CODING - SUITS A VARIETY OF AGES: This set of chair pockets in four bright colors allow you to color-code groups for easy classroom management. Grouping Chair Pockets help students (and teachers!) from Pre-K-5 keep materials easily stored and organized while keeping them easy to access.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Really Good Stuff Chair Pockets are great for in the classroom or at home. If you are storing notebooks and books or even useful to store art supplies. Our durable chair pockets have a multi-purpose use to help you free up space while staying organized.