Four Pocket Writing Workshop Folders - 12 folders.
Item # 302760
Really Good Stuff®
You'll get it fast. Usually ships within 3 business days.
It's easy to help your students get motivated, be informed, and stay organized for their writing with our Writing Workshop Folders that offer handy writing references and four interior storage pockets. Chock-full of writing process tips, checklists, and strategies, these Folders offer daily writing help and reference for students both in the classroom and for take-home assignments. Inside, 4 sturdy pockets are each labeled with a writing-process step and supporting information: Ideas - features a blank list for student ideas and a list of suggested writing topics, 1st Draft - includes a cursive and manuscript letter-formation chart, Edit - offers a first draft checklist and an acronym for editing, and Publish – provides an editing-marks chart and a final writing checklist.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This is a set of 12, 4-pocket, laminated Folders (9” by 12”) with 4 interior pockets measuring 9” by 4” each.
- HELP STUDENTS ORGANIZE WORK: These Folders will help your students organize and keep track of their writing work as they collect ideas, create a first draft, edit, and complete their assignments for publication.
- PUT WRITING TOOLS AT STUDENTS’ FINGERTIPS: Each folder includes handy tools such as checklists, a letter formation chart, editing marks, and more to help your students create their best work as they go through the writing process!
- HELP STUDENTS WITH AN EVERYDAY WRITING REFERENCE: These Folders make writing tasks easier by providing quick and handy references for each stage of the writing process!
- STURDY, FOUR-POCKET FOLDERS: These sturdy, laminated Folders take the daily grind of going in and out of desks and take-home backpacks.
Really Good Stuff®