Set of 100 soft translucent straight and curved plastic pieces are easy to snap together to form all the letters of the alphabet - upper and lower case. Tactile experience of building letters helps children build a strong foundation of early literacy skills and promotes letter recognition. Activity Cards show just how each letter can be built to scaffold learning. Pieces easily snap together with just a light touch - fun to use on a light panel too! Storage bin with locking lid included. Recommended for ages 3+.
- BUILDS LITERACY SKILLS - LITERALLY: Kids snap together straight and curved pieces to build every letter of the alphabet - upper and lower case. The tactile, manipulative experience of building letters with colorful appealing pieces builds a strong foundation of early literacy skills, promotes letter recognition, and helps kids retain letter formation.
- ACTIVITY CARDS SCAFFOLD SKILLS: 27 full-color Activity Cards (1 for each letter, plus a master card) show just how each upper and lower letter is built. A great scaffolding tool - kids can easily match the pieces to build letters, then choose different sizes of straight and curved pieces to build letters independently.
- SNAP TOGETHER CONSTRUCTION: Straight and curved pieces easily snap together with just a light touch - perfect for little hands.
- GREAT LIGHT PANEL ACCESSORY: Soft translucent plastic really glows on a light panel as letters come to life.
- STORAGE BIN INCLUDED: Tough plastic storage bin with locking lid keeps all pieces together in one convenient space. Bin is translucent, so it's easy to see contents inside.