Developed by an early childhood educator, this set of 8 wooden templates allows children to model the motions necessary to form letters. For children ages 3 years and older.
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION SET: Developed by an early childhood educator, this set of tracing templates models the motions necessary to form letters. Pre-K children ages 3 and up can work on advancing from scribbles to forming letters.
- EASY-TO-USE: The sturdy all-wood set includes: 1 frame (13 inches by 10 inches), 8 interchangeable templates (10-1/2 inches x 7-1/2 inches), 2 ball styluses, 2 pencil-grip styluses, 8 reproducible sheets for tracing, and a helpful activity guide for teaching.
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: This prewriting tracing toy helps to teach essential motions that are necessary to write and form letters. It develops and enhances young students' fine motor skills in preparation for important skills like writing.
- FOR SCHOOL AND HOME: Ideal for classroom and home school settings, the Excellerations Prewriting Motor Skill Set is a fun and engaging way to help kids develop an essential early childhood skill.
- COMMON CORE READY: Excellerations Prewriting Motor Skill Set is aligned with Common Core and state standards for language arts. You can feel good knowing it is designed to work with your PreK-K curriculum.
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Use different writing tools and materials and advance from scribbles to letters.