Set of manipulatives that are sized perfectly for advancing manipulative skills in the classroom or homeschool setting. For children ages 3 years and older.
- EARLY STEM: This beginning puzzle manipulative has chunky pieces that are easy to hold and fit together. Ideal for exploring spatial relations, color and shape recognition, and early STEM concepts
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Manipulative set promotes thinking, design, fine motor skills, and enhances hand-eye coordination as well as logic skills
- CREATIVE BUILD AND PLAY: Keep your kids entertained, busy and happy for hours with this construction manipulatives building toy. Allow their little fingers to construct things from scratch, have fun and learn through play
- ENCOURAGES COOPERATIVE PLAY: Bright colors with easy to hold shapes encourage the littlest builders to join in the fun. Children learn cause and effect with construction toys
- STORAGE BIN: Comes in storage box which lets you easily take the set anywhere to entertain kids on-the-go. Storage bins make for easy clean-up and use in homeschool setting, in school, or at day-care center