A must-have basic teaching tool!
- This standard globe shows cities, countries, continents, bodies of water and more
- Contains more than 4,000 place names and distinctive political boundary markings
- Vibrant colors on a gold-colored base
- Use to teach children to recognize geographic patterns, features and groupings
- 12"Dia globe
- 16"H on stand
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands the theme of people, places, and environments involves the study of location, place, and the interactions of people with their surroundings.
- SOC (K) Understands the study of the past in the story of communities, nations, and the world.
K-3 Core Standards
- SOC (1) Understands concepts such as: location, direction, distance and scale.
- SOC (2) Understands cultural patterns and their interactions within and across places, such as migration and settlement, changes in customs or ideas, and in the ways people make a living.
- SOC (3) Understands that tools such as maps, globes, and geospatial technologies in investigating the relationships among people, places, and environments.