Learn about U.S. and World geography with these jumbo cardboard floor puzzles. Easy-to-clean surfaces keep the puzzles looking new. 2'W x 3'H assembled.
- Cardboard pieces are 20% thicker than competitors
- Make learning geography fun
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands the theme of people, places, and environments involves the study of location, place, and the interactions of people with their surroundings.
- SOC (K) Understands the study of the past in the story of communities, nations, and the world.
K-3 Core Standards
- SOC (1) Understands concepts such as: location, direction, distance and scale.
- SOC (2) Understands cultural patterns and their interactions within and across places, such as migration and settlement, changes in customs or ideas, and in the ways people make a living.
- SOC (3) Understands that tools such as maps, globes, and geospatial technologies in investigating the relationships among people, places, and environments.
- SOC (1) Understands physical and human characteristics of the school, community, state, and region, and the interactions of people in these places with the environment.
- SOC (2) Understands factors influencing various community, state, and regional patterns of human settlement, such as the availability of land and water, and places for people to live.
- SOC (3) Understands factors that contribute to similarities and differences among peoples locally and in places across the world, including ethnicity, language, and religious beliefs.