Children explore basic mathematic principles by sorting, classifying, comparing quantities and discovering shapes and patterns.
- SET INCLUDES: Includes 180 foam shapes in 6 colors and 4 boards; enough for 4 children to use at once.
- SIZE: Boards: 12 inches W x 9 inches H. Shapes: 3/5 inch to 1-1/2 inches W.
QUALITY: Thick black magnetic boards are partnered with durable foam magnetic pieces to create a long lasting classroom tool ideal for shape recognition and patterning.
- DESIGN: Designed for children to explore basic math principles by sorting, classifying, comparing quantities and discovering shapes and patterns. Features shapes commonly found in attribute block sets.
- EDUCATIONAL: Supports early math and STEM skills such as counting, shape and color recognition.
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) With support, begin to recognize how two shapes can be joined to create another shape.
- K.G.B.6. Compose simple shapes to form larger shapes. For example, "Can you join these two triangles with full sides touching to make a rectangle?"
- MAT (P) Use physical objects to create basic shapes (e.g., sticks and dough).