Collect bugs, marbles, counters or small rock with easy to use scissor-like apparatus with clear bubbles at the end with air slots on ends.
- EASY TO USE: Perfect for small hands. Scissor-style handles are easy to use and help children with finger dexterity.
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: Builds fine-motor skills, hand-eye coordination and strengthens hand muscles needed for writing.
- FUN & EDUCATIONAL: This set is ideal for day care centers, summer day camps, camping trips and so much more!
- INCLUDED: Set of 6 capture bubble scissors.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.