What you see is what you get! Sturdy handheld mirrors have clear reflection and resist scratching.
- SIZE & SHAPES: This set is an essential basic piece of apparatus for investigating symmetry.
- MOVEMENT & SOUNDS: Encourage children to observe the movements of their mouths when making sounds, how the tongue and mouth are used to make these sounds, then they can practice in the mirror.
- TEACHING TOOL: This set teaches body awareness, emotions, speech and much more.
- INCLUDED: Set of 10 handheld mirrors made of tough acrylic. Packaged with a removable protective film.
- DIMENSIONS: Mirrors measure 3 inches x 5 inches x 3 millimeters thick
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.