What you see is what you get! Sturdy handheld mirrors have clear reflection and resist scratching.
- SIZE & SHAPES: This set is an essential basic piece of apparatus for investigating symmetry.
- MOVEMENT & SOUNDS: Encourage children to observe the movements of their mouths when making sounds, how the tongue and mouth are used to make these sounds, then they can practice in the mirror.
- TEACHING TOOL: This set teaches body awareness, emotions, speech and much more.
- INCLUDED: Set of 10 handheld mirrors made of tough acrylic. Packaged with a removable protective film.
- DIMENSIONS: Mirrors measure 3 inches x 5 inches x 3 millimeters thick