Let the light shine through! The set of 100 translucent light blocks is ideal for use with natural light or light table to show brilliant colors. Translucent colors allow light to pass through them. Use for color mixing and experimentation. For children ages 3 years and older.
- MULTI-USE FOR CLASSROOM OR HOMESCHOOL USE: Ideal for use with natural light or light table to show brilliant colors. Translucent colors allow light to pass through them.
- SET/SIZE INCLUDED:30 cubes: 1-1/4 inches, 20 cylinders: 1-1/4 inches H x 1-1/4 inches D,15 rectangles: 1-1/4"= inches H x 3-3/4 inches L x 1-1/4 inches W,15 arches: 1-1/4 inches H x 3-3/4 inches L x 1-1/4 inches W, 10 right triangles: 2-1/2 inches H x 1-1/4 inches W x 1-1/4 inches L, 10 isosceles triangles: 1-1/4 inches H x 2-1/2 inches L x 1-1/4 inches W.
- COLORS: red, blue, green, yellow, orange and clear.
- RATIO: With 6 shapes and 6 translucent colors and lots of basic pieces based on the unit measurement of 1-1/4 inches they're the proper ratio for easy building.
- COLOR MIXING: Use for color mixing and experimentation.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.G.B.6. Compose simple shapes to form larger shapes. For example, "Can you join these two triangles with full sides touching to make a rectangle?"
- K.G.B.5. Model shapes in the world by building shapes from components (e.g., sticks and clay balls) and drawing shapes.