Kids learn all the major bones as they assemble this unique soft foam puzzle. This large 15-piece puzzle is 4' tall when assembled, making it life-size for kids.
- Great for playtime
- Once assembly is complete, have children lie on top of it so they can see where the major bones are in their own bodies
- Each puzzle piece is labeled on reverse side
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- SCI (P) Recognize body parts and know their location (e.g., arm, eyes, etc.).
K-3 Core Standards
- 1-LS1-1. Use materials to design a solution to a human problem by mimicking how plants and/or animals use their external parts to help them survive, grow, and meet their needs.*
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have traits inherited from parents and that variation of these traits exists in a group of similar organisms.