Real human x-rays printed on transparent, heavy-duty plastic.
- Pieces range in size from approximately 5"W x 3"H to the chest x-ray which measures 11"W x 13 3/4"H
- Individual x-rays can be assembled to create a full body measuring over 5'L
- Activity guide included
- Great for use on light tables
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Observe, collect, describe and record information about plants and animals.
- SCI (P) Recognize body parts and know their location (e.g., arm, eyes, etc.).
K-3 Core Standards
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have traits inherited from parents and that variation of these traits exists in a group of similar organisms.