How fast can you mix 24 different colors using only red, yellow and blue water? Combine art and science as students experiment by adding droplets of primary color to the 24 tiny mixing cups and create an amazing splash of rainbow colors! Discover how to mix a rainbow of colors and learn how scientists keep track of portions when they experiment with different colors and materials.
- Included: (1) 24-well mini-mixing tray, (3) 2oz plastic cups, 40 grams of Water Jelly Crystals, 12 True Colors Color Mixing Tablets, (3) graduated pipettes and an Activity Guide.
- LEARN ABOUT COLOR: This kit combines art and science as students experiment by adding primary color to the 24 tiny mixing cups to create a range of rainbow colors.
- EASY TO USE: This science kit includes everything young scientists will need, with an excellent activity guide for information on steps and strategies to teach young scientists in the classroom.
- SAFE FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS: This science kit incorporates non-toxic dyes for young scientists to create new colors in their own miniature laboratory with non-toxic and non-staining ingredients.
- MAKE SCIENCE FUN: This science kit is both interactive and exciting for young scientists and helps to get students curious about the basic color wheel.