These beads help make practicing the alphabet easy. Set of 600 wooden beads with assorted capital letters A-Z. 5/16" cubes with 1/8"Dia. lacing hole. Ideal for holiday and summer crafting.
- WHAT YOU GET: 600 wooden alphabet beads are 5/16 of an inch with a 1/8 inch lacing hole. Black letters are uppercase and wood is plain and not coated. Comes with stand-up resealable plastic bag for easy storage
- USES: Beads are a craft item for all ages. Kids love stringing beads on pipe cleaners, lanyard, yarn & elastic string to make jewelry, ornaments and key rings. Use with glue for projects, press into clay or mix in with slime. Also great for hair braiding
- BENEFITS: Beading promotes hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. Beads can be used for sorting and matching games for kids. Beads promote individuality, self-expression, and creative expression. Beads are best for children ages 3+
- THE ART OF LEARNING: Colorations products are designed to encourage and promote learning within the arts & crafts world
- SAFE: All Colorations products are non toxic and safe for children