BioColor® Paint by Colorations does it all! It�s so versatile - Use with brushes or paint accessories to create a huge variety of dazzling effects! Unlike other paints. It spreads and adheres easily to paper, plastic, wood, foil, metal and cardboard. Smooth, creamy BioColor by Colorations, dries to a glossy finish and wont crack or fade with age. 16 oz. each.
- Set includes 16 oz. each of: blue, green, magenta, orange, pink, purple, red, turquoise and yellow
- VIBRANT COLOR: Beautiful, rich and creamy paints. Dries to a glossy finish and wont crack or fade with age. Paint is ideal for resist art, blotting and pouring art as colors do not blend easily and stay separate unlike other paints.
- USES: Adheres easily to paper, plastic, wood, foil, metal, and cardboard. Can also use for marbling projects, window clings, and can even make putty.
- LEARNING & EXPLORING: This paint has no boundaries for scientific experimentation and creative expression Put your smocks on and cover the table to prevent stains. Made in the USA.
- NON TOXIC: AP Seal for safety and non-toxicity. Also certified by ASTM-D246. This paint is formulated to the highest standards. It is also free of the most common allergens. Does not contain Latex, Dairy & Casein, Egg, Gluten, Peanut & Tree Nut or Soy
Why is BioColor® essential for kids' arts and crafts curriculum?
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development in Creative Expression and Appreciation for the Arts
- Offers children creative exploration opportunities
- Helps develop and widen young children's artistic skills
- Perfect for practicing fine motor skills
- Let your imagination take you on a BioColor® adventure as you create your own activities
- Explore our library of fun, easy-to-follow activity ideas
BioColor® X-Ray Hand Art
BioColor® Shiny Surface Art
BioColor® Scratch Art Activity
BioColor® Marble Art
BioColor® Blotter Effect