The best tool for drizzling Liquid Watercolor™! Plastic, transparent 1-piece eyedroppers allow young artists to drop paint in tight spaces to create more colorful effects! Customize artwork and create detailed designs. A safer and better alternative to other needle-tipped art tools. 6" long with 1 1/2" bulb.
- Set of 12 plastic droppers
- Droppers hold 7ml
- 6" long with a 1 1/2" bulb
- Drop paint in tight spaces to create more colorful, detailed effects!
- Create tons of fun projects with Liquid Watercolor™
- Safer alternative to needle-tipped art tools
- Ideal for homeschool or home school use
Create stunning "tie dye" effects on paper! Just fill a dropper with light-colored Liquid Watercolor™ (such as yellow or orange) and squeeze several drops onto the center of a Texas Snowflake filter, Liquid Watercolor™ mat or diffusing paper shape. Next, choose a darker color of Liquid Watercolor™ and drip it onto the canvas, in the center or along the edges of the light-colored paint. Repeat with several colors. Watch the colors bleed together into beautiful patterns!
Why are Super Safe Plastic Droppers a great tool for your Arts & Crafts curriculum?
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development for Creative Expression and Appreciation for the Arts
- Provides children with varied open-ended opportunities and materials to express themselves creatively through two- and three-dimensional art
- Gives children an opportunity to develop and widen their artistic skills
- Promotes development of fine motor skills
- Encourages self-expression and gives young artists confidence
- Extends learning in the classroom